- Setup joint venture between major Chinese company and largest ship management company in the world based out of Shanghai.
- Served on board of VLCC and AFRAMAX tankers on various ranks from deck cadet to Captain.
- Held position commercial and marine person for a oil major company based out of Singapore.
- Founded Mare Maritime in 2014 in Singapore, where 8 vessels where managed out of the Singapore office
- Captain Kapur holds double EMBA degree in Shipping, Offshore & Finance by Nanyang Technological University and Norwegian School of Management, Norway
- Mr Venkatasubramanian Sundar’s sailing career spanned over 14 years on various types of ships managed by pioneering company in Hong Kong. Since 1993 he has been ashore heading manning departments in the head offices of leading Ship Management companies in Hong Kong & Singapore.
- Whilst working as the of Head of Fleet Personnel at Univan alongside Capt C.A.J.Vanderperre in Hong Kong, He saw the growth of the company from 60 ships to 134 ships under management in quick time.
- In 2014, He was the co-founder of Admiralty Ship Management to be renamed as Asian-Alliance Ship Management & was involved in the smooth take-over & running of cape size vessels owned by Turkish Principals.
- Mr Gopinath has more than 25 years’ experience in the maritime industry including 10 years at sea with a leading ship management company in Hong Kong.
- While rising to the rank of Chief Engineer, He relocated to Canada in 2009 and was employed with a Tanker owning company where his role required technical management of vessels.
- He was actively involved in Commercial / Chartering discussions with both Oil Majors and Pool operators along with handling of Oil Major / SIRE inspections & TMSA audits.
- He has15 years of varied exposure ashore, have held several key management roles specializing in functions covering most facets of ship ownership, commercial, ship management, sale & purchase, new-building commercial negotiations, associated marine service contracts around, major conversions , routine ship repairs including dry docking and modifications.
- Alexander is the Director of Media, Branding and Strategy at Mare Maritime.
- In addition to developing and planning new branding strategies, he is responsible for all media inquiries.
- Extensive background in media, marketing and digitization.
- Worked on several blockchain projects throughout China, with an emphasis in asset tokenization.
Ritee - HR Manager
Ritee has been responsible for over-all Administration and Human Resource activities, overseeing the recruitment process which includes selecting and scouting the right candidate. Ritee has a vast experience in HR and Admin duties for last 5 years. She holds a Diploma in Supply chain and Logistics from Singapore Polytechnic and a Bachelor’s Degree specialising in Philosophy and Psychology.
She is a certified Personal data protection officer and is responsible for educating the company and its employees about compliance, training staff, maintaining and safe guarding their personal data and to assess the risks and severity of impact of any breach.
She holds a Certificate of Employment Intermediaries (CEI) and is well equipped with knowledge of Employment laws and regulations and is accountable for preparing and submitting applications for Employment passes under MOM and Skills future guidelines.
Sergey Ponomarev – Technical Superintendent and PMS Implementer
Mr Sergey has 10 years seagoing experience as Electrical Engineer and 11 Years shore experience as PMS Manager (9 years - PRISCO Singapore Pte Ltd, 2 years Mare Maritime Singapore Pte Ltd). He obtained a 2 Master Degree (Electrical engineer and lawyer). Sergey has 3 Years of Technical Superintendent experience in Prisco Singapore. He is involved in assisting the technical team/Manager for Electrical issues and coordinating all technical matters.
Nur – Shipmanagement Executive
Nur, graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business (Honours) from the University of London, UOL, fostering important skills such as critical thinking and problem-solving, the ability to think creatively and assimilate new ideas self-discipline and organisation and strategic thinking and analysis which is current. Through her education, Nur has gained excellent insights into the world of finance, business and strengthened my analytical and quantitative skills.
Nur has worked in a Ship Management Company for 5 Years and gained various knowledge and expertise throughout the years. Nur is also involved in managing the PMS System. She took part in preparation for Office Audit and Vessel Audit and is also involved in making reports for new projects.
S. Srinivasan – Finance Manager
Mr S. Srinivasan is the Financial Controller at Mare Maritime. In addition to overseeing the entire accounting and fiscal reporting function, he is responsible for building and nurturing a strong team of talented professionals within the firm. Sri has more than 20 years of experience in financial management, corporate taxation & internal controls. He specializes in management and cost accounting. He also has vast experience in banking & corporate secretarial matters. Previously, Sri has held management positions in Large Corporates and SMEs. Sri is a Master Degree holder in Corporate Secretaryship.